Convert OneDrive to BUAS
Have you already added BUAS OneDrive?
- Right-click the OneDrive (2 blue clouds logo) logo at the bottom right of the screen.
- Click on ‘Settings’
- Under the heading ‘Account’ click on ‘Add an account’
- Enter your BUAS email address here
- Follow the steps of the ‘Installation Wizard’
- When the OneDrive has finished synchronizing (check if all your files are there first) click on ‘Settings’ again
- Under the heading ‘Account’ click on ‘Stop sync’ of the ‘OneDrive – NHTV’
Convert Outlook to BUAS
Have you already added your BUAS email account? If you have @nhtv.nl at the top of your Outlook application, the Outlook profile has to be adjusted (in the ‘Home’ environment).
- Click on the magnifying glass at the bottom left corner of your screen
- Search for ‘Control Panel’
- Click on ‘Mail (32-Bit)’
- Click on ‘Show Profiles’
- Delete the profile (can give a warning screen, proceed anyways)
- Click on ‘Add’
- Follow the ‘Installation Wizard’
- Reopen ‘Outlook’ (it may take some time before all folders and emails are synchronized
– Click here for the instruction how to clean up your folders
– Tasks are transfering and synchronizing at the moment.
– Permissions on shared mailboxes.
– Missing Calendar items.
– Moved items
Another possibility for moved and missing e-mails is that a snapshot of the folders was made on the 1st of July and later on the 10th of August from the inbox.
As a result, e-mails and folders that already existed / received before 1 July, but have been moved or changed, have not been migrated.
This may result in messages on other places, but they should not be completely removed.