Manual Email Print
It is now possible to send print jobs via Email, this is how Email Print works:
Simply send an email with the documents* attached that you would like to print to one of the following addresses:
Myprintblack@buas.nl for black and white printing.
Myprintcolor@buas.nl for color printing.
The attachment is now placed in the print queue.
Make sure you use your own smartcard or student number and password, because the document is linked to your account.
*Supported documents: PDF, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIF, BMP and TXT.
Manual Web Print
1. Login at the Student Portal.
2. Click on the Printing tile.
3. Click on the Web Print tile
4. Click Choose "File" to find the document and click "NEXT".
Select more documents to be printed via Choose file, if necessary.
Supported documents include PDF, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIF, BMP, TXT.
5. Choose Advanced if you want to print Double-sided.
If you want to print on A3 you have to save the document as an A3 format (not possible with PDF, in that case you have to save it as a JPG and print it as an A3).
6. Choose Copier-Black or Copier-Color and the file has been sent to the selected printer successfully.
7. Make sure you use your own smartcard or student number and password, because the document is linked to your student account.
The Printing tile is missing
You can find the tile under All Applications.
Please contact the Servicedesk.
Servicedesk@buas.nl or 076 533 2233